Payments

Paypal members and non PayPal members please click on the pay Now button to access the secure payment page.NOTE Non paypal members can register with paypal to send your payments online.All orders starts undergoing tying once the agreed amount payment is received.We understand this can be a big hurdle in doing business for the first time online and getting to build that all important business relationship.

How PayPal Works

Kenyan Flies is committed to eliminate the huddler by encouraging our first customer to use paypal and credit cards as their modes of payment.
T.T bank Transfer is alternative for large orders over 500 dozen to avoid high charges of paypal.T.T transfer normally takes 3 days to mature, immediately the sender will be notified when credited to our account.
Commercial order will require a 75% down payment when placing an order and the remaining 25% on completion of the prior to shipping, unless other arrangements have been made.

Account details
CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA PARLIAMENT ROAD BRANCH, NAIROBI
Swift Code:
Branch Code :
Account Name :
Account Number :

EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
If the products is faulty on arrival,the customer must notify us within 3 days of you receiving the product.The product must be returned in un-used condition. Once we receive the defect item,we will send you a new replacement of the item with free postage or revise the invoice to deduct the said item worth.

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
We guarantee to do all we have to do to make it right for you as we trust that a customer satisfaction is our number one priority.Please CONTACT US if you require assistance with our flies.Call +254 712 537 366, Email;

 

GET IN TOUCH

Kenyan Flies
P.O. Box 7921-00200
Nairobi, Kenya
+254712 537 366
info@kenyanflies.com